Eating a healthy lunch is important for so many reasons!
- Food gives us our energy. Eating a nutrient-packed lunch helps us avoid a mid-afternoon crash!
- Skipping lunch leaves us starving by the time we get home from work or running errands. This leads to binge eating or the temptation to hit the drive-thru.
- Taking time out of your busy day to eat lunch with a friend or co-worker helps you refresh and relationship build, two things that are great for our spirits!
Lunch Time! ♥
Don’t forget to Like our OFFICIAL FAN PAGE on FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ai-fashion/142403542460043?fref=ts
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER : @ai_onlineshop
Thank you. :”>
- Eat More, Lose More (healthiereverafter.wordpress.com)
- Food Psychology: Food Attitude and Habits You Must Know (food4yourmood.wordpress.com)
- Learning To Love Food: A Fat Girl’s Story (elizabethahawksworth.com)
- Why Eating Lunch at Your Desk Might Actually Make You Less Productive (lifehacker.com)
- How to Pack A Healthy Lunch . . . (letstalkandwalk.com)